Get Mental On

:censored: manager yea right how many games did he go unbeaten :censored: manager yer avin a girraffe look closer to home

He spent £7MIL during his time at huddersfield. Stevie :censored:ing wonder would do just as good spending that in league 1

Oh I forgot......... AND HE STILL DIDN'T WIN PROMOTION!

in what capacity are you comparing huddersfield town to manchester city and chelsea they wern't the world beaters of league one show me the figures that state they where miles above anyone else in that league on spending power

in what capacity are you comparing huddersfield town to manchester city and chelsea they wern't the world beaters of league one show me the figures that state they where miles above anyone else in that league on spending power

I dont need any.

Everyone knows what the spent to be under-achievers.

They paid £250k for Jordan Rhodes alone.

but Chelsea and Manchester city are not in league one they are in the premiership. so how can you compare Huddersfield town who are in the championship to Manchester city and Chelsea who are in the premiership ....it's a little like saying Rushden and diamonds when doc martin ran them where like Barcelona or then again maybe real Madrid

:censored: manager yea right how many games did he go unbeaten :censored: manager yer avin a girraffe look closer to home

People above me have said all that needed to be said. Don't need to add anymore to that part, I New he'd fail when he went to birmingham as its an even playing field. ie He hasn't got a :censored: load more money than everyone else like he had in league one!

Mental was immense this evening, so too another 2 ex-Latics, Tomaz Cwyka & Scott Goldbourne...and Jacob Mellis, and Dawson......in fact most of the Barnsley team had stormers.

But Birmingham were abject, awful and down-right disinterested.

IMO Lee Clark is a :censored:e manager. I had the 'pleasure' of watching him; being able to hear what he saying & doing during all of our home meetings whilst he was manager at Hudds. He was clueless. Terry McDermott was managing them, well; him and the other 1st team coach between them. Clark used to spend the game asking Terry M such insightful questions as 'why's he passed it there?' and 'why's he done that?'......he did 0% team management, or team coaching from what isaw.

He was allowed to spend a small fortune, and still failed to get them up. I mean; Joey Gudjonssun was on £20K a week in league one, Alan Lee was signed for £500K, Danny Ward for £1million. Madness.

He will be exposed at Brum for what he is. Mainly, just not a very good manager.

Hindsights a wonderful thing, but if only Shez had been able to man-manage Criag Davies eh? What a player at this level we could have had?

If I remember right, when Davies left us for Brighton, Corney said "in 5 years time he could be banging them in in the Championship, or he could be out of football altogether. Neither would surprise me." I don't think it was ever his talent that was in doubt.

Always makes me laugh when people describe Lee Clark as 'intelligent'. Yeah, turning up at the 1999 FA Cup Final in a t-shirt that said 'Sad Mackem Bastard' (he was a Sunderland player at the time) was genius.