Team for tonight's game vs Crewe

Hopefully tonight Dickov will realise that changes need to be made sooner rather than later... here is my starting x11

Cisak

Brown Mvoto Tarkowski Grounds

Croft Baxter Wesolowski Montano

Simpson Derbyshire

And the reasons for changes... short and sweet....

Cisak - No brainer, Bouzanis had a bad game vs coventry, seemed clueless when hoofing up field at every opportunity.

Brown - Feel he will link up with Croft much better than Wabara, plus he is hear for the full season.

Tarkowski - Come on give the guy a chance, Byrne has been playing well but I feel he needs a rest.

Baxter - I would move Baxter back into midfield to give us that extra boost, his passing and knowledge of the game can help us get the ball to the forwards.

Simpson - Needs to get his confidence back, and I can only see him managing this in away games.

I would leave Furman out because him and Wesolowski are too alike, he has not had an impressive start to the season and I believe Wes gives us the fighting spirit we need in midfield.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Thank god you arent manager is all i can say. Bouzanis has been mostly better than Cisak all season Tarky has rightly taken some right stick on here Byrne much stronger, as for Simpson why put him in the firing line until he has regained some confidence Smith starting to look ok last few games and his size would intimidate Crewes young deffence. wabara or Brown either capable. only thing i agree with is dropping Firman for Baxter and have Weslowski play in front of the back four and Baxter in a more advanced role

This is the best team we can put out:

Bouzanis

Wabara Byrne Mvoto Grounds

Croft Furman Wesolowski Montano

Derbyshire Baxter

This team, and a new manager hopefully, would bring us wins

Wasn't that last Saturday's team ?

So long as we don't wait until almonst injury time before using subs ....again.

I think we will start with the same team ,but Simpson ,Smith , M'Changama and Brown should be viewed as options to use at any time , there is no rule says we can't start changing it until we go behind or after an hour .

Will a draw be good enough tonight?

Dickkov in the Chron tonight.........

I honestly believe we are not that far away from picking up that win and building on it again.”

' not that far away'......How far away is that? Tonight, Saturday, 3 games, 4 games?

We badly need a win, in fact we need more than that, we need a run of victories, something Dickov has failed to manage during the whole of his time at the club.

We might win tonight, and we might win on Saturday, but as far as getting a run together I just don't think it's ever going to happen under Dickov.

I really and genuinely hope he proves me wrong.