Fans Forum

This coming Wednesday 10th Oct from 7:30 at Royton Band Club

Simon Corney, Dickov and Management team along with Dean Furman and Lee Croft plus more

This is the first Forum of the year !!!

A chance to ask questions about the new stand and the team !!

You can get your ticket at the Ticket office or by emailing events@trustoldham.co.uk

£5 adults £3 concessions... Supper included.

Fans ask for forums, this is a forum - lets get the room packed. Space is limited so book NOW

This coming Wednesday 10th Oct from 7:30 at Royton Band Club

Simon Corney, Dickov and Management team along with Dean Furman and Lee Croft plus more

This is the first Forum of the year !!!

A chance to ask questions about the new stand and the team !!

You can get your ticket at the Ticket office or by emailing events@trustoldham.co.uk

£5 adults £3 concessions... Supper included.

Fans ask for forums, this is a forum - lets get the room packed. Space is limited so book NOW

Is their going to be enough to go round with Crofty turning up

Great do last night cheers Rick

Very enjoyable Q and A with Corney Dickov and Co with some very honest answers from all involved

I feel alot more confident about the rest of the season (obviously the 2 wins helped) but I do believe Dickov is doing all the right things and it appears him and Corney have a very good working relationship

is there anyone willing to do a detailed summary? everything i have seen has been generally positive, but ive seen nobody go into details. would be appreciated

I'm going to put the answers to the questions I asked on the other thread when I get 5 minutes.

To be fair there wasn't much detail, in fact the only details were about players toilet habits which I will gloss over.

is there anyone willing to do a detailed summary? everything i have seen has been generally positive, but ive seen nobody go into details. would be appreciated

I cant think off the top of my head but if you have any questions now I will try and remember if they were discussed last night