Bouzanis and the corner

1 - now i understand why you're all so defensive around bouzanis (he celebrates in a way the fans like when you score goals) Maybe Cisak is having a party on the inside?

2 - Bouzanis was no where and I repeat no where near our world cup squad in 2010. It was just a beat up by him and his agent. Notice that he was released by Liverpool after apparently being the best keeper in the world for his age. Turnarounds like that just dont happen.

3 - Rude? I said I'd like them both playing but at different clubs. Doesn't make any sense to have two young aussie gk's capable of playing at a higher level at one club. I'm pretty sure given the chance Oldham would sell both if they could. I just said that IMO Cisak looks MUCH better.

4 - Brad Jones is an aussie. what's your point? He's no more than a 2nd choice EPL keeper. He knows that and we as Aussie fans know that.

Anyway, I won't bother posting here anymore. Good luck to the boys!

Why would we sell both of our Keepers?

How much of Cisak and Boozy have you seen? Cisak's the better shot stopper but I'd say Boozy's the better communicator, distributor and command of area.

And to your second point about best keeper in world at his age and then released and that turnarounds like that don't just happen - Well that was just someones opinion about him, doesn't mean it was true.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would we sell both of our Keepers?

How much of Cisak and Boozy have you seen? Cisak's the better shot stopper but I'd say Boozy's the better communicator, distributor and command of area.

And to your second point about best keeper in world at his age and then released and that turnarounds like that don't just happen - Well that was just someones opinion about him, doesn't mean it was true.

of the footage I've seen of Cisak

+ the liverpool game he is the better shot stopper and command of area. his distribution looks very good as well.

of bouzanis I've seen the sheff weds game last season and sheff utd game last week. He is def not commanding of his area, Oldham just play a very high line atm which means he sits a lot higher on the pitch (that is not command of area) in both games he looked ave as a shot stopper and ave in the air. Sure he can kick ok, but doesn't find the target every time. it does look good when he does.

cisak every day of the week for me. Goodbye

+ the liverpool game he is the better shot stopper and command of area. his distribution looks very good as well.

of bouzanis I've seen the sheff weds game last season and sheff utd game last week. He is def not commanding of his area, Oldham just play a very high line atm which means he sits a lot higher on the pitch (that is not command of area) in both games he looked ave as a shot stopper and ave in the air. Sure he can kick ok, but doesn't find the target every time. it does look good when he does.

Jesus, whats up with you man. I thought it was the Poms that whinged!!

Its all about opinions but you've just come on here to have a pop at Bouzanis it looks like. He as done really well since he got back in and Saturday he really did command his area. Coming out for balls on the edge of the box, catching crosses and punching well when under pressure to claim outright. Trust me the manager will select him again next match.

So a few games and 5 minutes of footage. Defo not commanding of his area? I must of imagined the times when Bouzanis has come and claimed free-kicks, crosses etc all over the box.

Anyone can make themselves look good in 5 minutes of youtube footage. Proves nothing. You could make Bouzanis look just as good, if not better than Cisak in 5 minutes on youtube.

We've seen them both week in week out for the games they've played at Oldham. We might just know a bit more about them as players than someone who's seen a couple of hours of them playing.

I've not seen any interviews with Bouzanis of late but I'm pretty sure he say that he's currently enjoying the best spell of his career having worked hard at his game. The message to Cisak will be for him to respond and earn a recall (or, given his distribution, wait for Bouzanis to declare himself as a ball playing midfielder). It's a great position for us to be in.