Ooh Roger Palmer!

I heard someone shouting ooh Rodger Palmer on saturday in the rochdale rd end. Should we not be singing this when either Baxter or Derbyshire scores as they could be turning into the best strickers since Palmer. What do you all think?

neither of those players will get anywhere near what Roger accomplished during their time at Oldham

one is on loan and one is on a short term contract

a couple of good games does not make people legends - they look good especially Jose but some need to get a grip!

Should I start a ONE NICK HENRY thread I wonder?

He is my favourite ever Latics player, and the current lot aren't fit to lace his Scouse boots. Just can't see what any attempts at a comparison would achieve though.

Roger was fantastic......but he doesn't play for us anymore!!!

Don't be miserable I thought it would be funny and encourage them being compared to a legend. We have not got a song for the new strikers and think positive and hope they stay longer!!

I bet you Baxter wouldn't know Roger Palmer if he tripped over selling cannabis to him!

neither of those players will get anywhere near what Roger accomplished during their time at Oldham

one is on loan and one is on a short term contract

a couple of good games does not make people legends - they look good especially Jose but some need to get a grip!

yes, get a grip. Jose is clearly the new Andy Ritchie......:)