League Table at 20th October

Bristolatic

Pretty much everyone was sure we'd beat Orient, with 13 correctly predicting the win and 8 going for Derbyshire as first scorer.

steveoafc, LaticsPete, and pk200 got the 2-0 right. Attendance-wise, LaticsPete was only 41 out, John Platt 63, Ex_pat 81 and somebody else 94.

Biggest movers upwards were John Platt & mikebOAFC (both up 4) with Stevie_J the biggest disappointment dropping down 6 places. No-one from rosa downwards moved at all.

Now that it's up to date, I'm hoping to produce a league table within a couple of days or so of every game.

Reason for edit: Thanks to rudemedic for picking up a couple of errors. I'd diddled JoeP out of a point for the Coventry game and done the same to rudemedic for the Orient game. Anything you spot that may be wrong, please PM me. There's a slight problem with Photobucket at the mo, so the correct table should appear here later.

Edited by Bristolatic

Pretty much everyone was sure we'd beat Orient, with 13 correctly predicting the win and 8 going for Derbyshire as first scorer.

steveoafc, LaticsPete, and pk200 got the 2-0 right. Attendance-wise, LaticsPete was only 41 out, John Platt 63, Ex_pat 81 and somebody else 94.

Biggest movers upwards were John Platt & mikebOAFC (both up 4) with Stevie_J the biggest disappointment dropping down 6 places. No-one from rosa downwards moved at all.

Now that it's up to date, I'm hoping to produce a league table within a couple of days or so of every game.

Reason for edit: Thanks to rudemedic for picking up a couple of errors. I'd diddled JoeP out of a point for the Coventry game and done the same to rudemedic for the Orient game. Anything you spot that may be wrong, please PM me. There's a slight problem with Photobucket at the mo, so the correct table should appear here later.

And here it is again.

12-10-20A.jpg?t=1350935649

Reason for edit: Buggered up two scores. The correct (I hope) version is further down there

Edited by Bristolatic

Bristol. You know I admire your work. But you compiling and being top of the league table seriously stretches my credulity.

Just saying. I'll be doing those checks.

And my descent to 6th means I'll have to abandon my commitment to karma and start really playing.

It stretches mine and all, mate. Don't worry, it won't last. Now is the time to up your game and live up to the fact that you predicted you would win the thing. Just as an aside, I've started on the 2011-12 one. You're rubbish after the first 3 games. :tongue1:

Biggest disappointment, my arse. I had Derbyshire first scorer, innit.

Sort it out!

Aren't you the masterful one! :wub: Anyway, I was knackered when I did it last night. 9 o'clock is my time for cocoa and slippers, not farting around with spreadsheets. :sleeping: I'll check my numerous sheets of paper and put it right. Christ, what have I taken on? Does nobody love me any more? :bigcry: A quick glance tells me that you've only dropped 4 places by correctly predicting Derbyshire.

Me too, although I did get our number of goals wrong (not right)

I think I've still got yours incorrect on the re-hash, no? It looks as though I've incorrectly given you 1 point for correct number of Latics goals, but missed out the (Derbyshire) first scorer. It looks as though you should be up to 9th. Watch this space.

3 mistakes in a dozen games. It's is a bit like the Welsh farmer. You know the one; "I shag one sheep .... "

It won't be done tonight, but I'll try to put it right tomorrow. I'm going for a lie down in a dark room now.

Edited by Bristolatic

In the interests of fair play, i seem to have 3pts in the correct attendance column.......i know i haven't guessed a correct one, so should that 3pts be in another column or do they need subtracting ?

I'm certain that it's simply in the wrong column, so I'll check when I get home tonight. If that's the case, I won't re-print the thing, but I'll alter the Carlisle one to put it right.

:dunce:

Bitch!

I had a quick look at the Carlisle predictions last night and it looks as though you may have started to get your act together at last. It's taken bloody long enough! :tongue1:

Oh well, I suppose I'd better get some work done.