Money in January

The club is running at a loss. I wouldn't blame SC if he used additional income to cut that loss but.....

if there was a mind to fund extra time for Baxter and/or Derbyshire , even a sneaky buy of Croft if Derby are willing, then a couple of

possibilities.

As has been mentioned, Furman going . With his raised profile due to good international performances this could happen

The other is Villa going for Dale Stephens again. Newspaper reports recently suggest they are still very interested.

It's been done before by other clubs at the end of the day, it's up to the player and the club. Remember Alex Bruce was here on a half season loan, recalled early by daddy and loaned out somewhere else. I'm sure Kilkenny was recalled despite a clause to extend his deal as Brum wanted to sell him, we were outbid by Leeds. Bertrand the same week was recalled by Chelsea and loaned to Norwich.

And i'm sure Beckett was involved in a deal where he was sold over the head of the club he was on loan at?

Edited by oafcprozac