Buy a Brick

Just a thought, but when and if this new stand gets built, I think it would be a good idea to have a wall somewhere inside or outside of the stand where you can have your name carved into it. Would bring in a bit of money into the club and would be a nice feature to have. Thoughts?

Yes,a good idea this,it`s been done at various grounds and been a success.My brother is a Stoke fan and he paid for a brick when the Brittania stadium was built and he was well chuffed when he saw it.It read Tripper instead of Trippier,but they sorted it out, 2 years later!

I had the very same thought a few months back, would be a great way to honour Latics who've passed away as well as providing us the chance to be part of the stadium. The step idea is a great one too.

At Leicester, In addition to the commemorative bricks positioned in the wall, there's a Leicester City Supporters’ Remembrance Garden created between the stadium car park and the river, and it contains commemorative plaques and floral tributes.

3229220840_b755717134.jpg