false league position?

Based on the quality they saw I would agree. We have some top players and obviously have given them more of a game than other teams this term that are much higher up the table.

Yet there is quite clearly something missing. Dickov for me is the problem. Dropping Baxter back made him completely ineffective. Montano looks so lacking in confidence why on earth didn't he come off for Smith and play Baxter off the 2 of them. Crofty stays narrow which he likes to do anyway and all those flick downs suddenly fall to Jose not space. I know it's a recurring debate and we all fall on one side of the argument but he just isn't tactically where he needs to be and gets little or no help from GT. I think the time has come - Corney is obviously getting frustrated.

Yet there is quite clearly something missing. Dickov for me is the problem. Dropping Baxter back made him completely ineffective. Montano looks so lacking in confidence why on earth didn't he come off for Smith and play Baxter off the 2 of them. Crofty stays narrow which he likes to do anyway and all those flick downs suddenly fall to Jose not space. I know it's a recurring debate and we all fall on one side of the argument but he just isn't tactically where he needs to be and gets little or no help from GT. I think the time has come - Corney is obviously getting frustrated.

+1

Derbyshire did look very isolated ,Baxter did not appear to me to be in the link position at all .

Mind Montano was very poor again .

Wes & Furman too were very ordinary .

Tactically we are making a real dogs dinner of a good looking team on paper.

Bournemouth are on the up and up , the pressure may be about to ramp up on the manager again.

How we have descended again is very , very disappointing.

We totally lack any steel .

I wouldn't be surprised is Tranmere had several more gears in the unlikely event we scored.

Of course it is not a false position.

We don't win games , don't score many goals , can't keep clean sheets , rarely fight back from going behind in a game , we are a soft touch full stop.

Hope the management team aren't too upset that we aren't praising them to the hlit for yet another home defeat and no goals scored.