4-2-3-1

At Hartlepool I would be setting up the team in this formation with massive changes to the squad.

GK: Bouzanis

Defence: Brown Tarky Byrne Wabara

Holding Midfielders: Furman Wes. (They do it anyway even though they shouldn't)

Attacking Midfield: Simpson Baxter Montano

Upfront: Matt Smith

I know its harsh to leave Derbyshire out but we play long ball he can't deal with that so matt smith will have to play. I am also taking into account in the last 3 games how many shots as Derbyshire had. Unless you can play derbyshire in one of the 3 behind but cant really see it.

All out attack for me 2 wingers,get the fullbacks pushing forward,Derbyshire and Baxter up front with Simpson just behind them,we need to go there and get at them like Coventry clearly did.

these are the two wingers who can't beat a man people have said on here so something different should be made. I think smith deserves a start with scoring

Agree with smith in for derbyshire. Just for a game or 2, his name doesnt deserve to be on the teamsheet just because of his reputation. We all know given the chances he'll put 70% in the back of the net, but he's not gettong them chances. We cant play any worse with Smith starting, and to be fair he deserves it.

Must send a bit of a negative image out to the young ressies who very rarely get a chance, but IF they do and IF they perform they might still not be given a chance

I don't understand this one or the other idea about Derbyshire and Smith. Why can't we play them together? When they have played together, usually with only 20 minutes to go, they've played well, remember Sheff Utd and also Bournemouth, Smith scored while they were as a pair. Its the classic small man and big man partnership.

Surely we should get rid of a misfiring player like Simpson or Furman who are less likely to score and actually deserve dropping instead of punish a player when its not his fault that he hasn't scored for a few games.

Would definetley prefer a smith up top role with Baxter just behind in the same role rooney employs, rather than Baxter in centre mid with either wes or dean. Jose is the man that can win a game against anyone, anywhere with one prem league standard flick, turn, pass... But not from a centre mid position in my opinion. Ideally yes, big man and class finisher both up top, but not if it means harnessing our best player (for years, imo!) abilities.

4-4-2. Just done properly for a change.

Get the full-backs to overlap; and attack as well as defend.

Drop under-performing and out of sorts players. The 1 enforced change at LB apart; anyone who has been poor shouldnt still be an automatic starter - its not right. I line up:

Bouzanis (just - as welshgaz says)

Mellor - Tarky - Byrne - Wabara

Sutherland - Wes - Baxter - Croft

Derbyshire - Smith

Montano & Furman have been poor; very poor recently; and JYM had a horror-shoe return on sat. Mellor deserves a chance this season; and his beauty of a left foot gives balance to the side; instead of square peg; right footed Connor Brown or Reece Wabara filling in at LB. Simpson has been poor; and Smith has had an inpact when brought on.

4-4-2, just set up properly and and told to go and take the game to them.

I still see Baxter as a creative midfield player rather than a striker so I put him with Wes or Furman so Derbyshire and Smith can play up front. Mellor should come in at left back. I don't mind which of M'voto or Tarky plays with Byrne nor what combination of wingers we play. The problem however is will it be go out there and score more goals than them or go out and concede fewer goals.