Check out the number 9 on this link.

I clocked that a few weeks back. I was going to say how the mighty have fallen but, in fairness, if he keeps knocking them in at the rate he has been doing he'll be back in league football soon enough. Needs a good shave and a haircut mind, scruffy bugger.

I clocked that a few weeks back. I was going to say how the mighty have fallen but, in fairness, if he keeps knocking them in at the rate he has been doing he'll be back in league football soon enough. Needs a good shave and a haircut mind, scruffy bugger.

What is that hair haha

But like you said hes going about things the right way. Similar to Baxter but at a lower level. Not made it higher up but dropping down and starting again, Credit to him for not giving up like some players

David Mcniven

more clubs than Tiger!

Oldham Athletic, Vasalunds, Scarborough, York City, Chester City, Hamilton Academical, Northwich Victoria, Kidsgrove Athletic, Leigh RMI, Queen Of The South, Morecambe, Stafford Rangers, Droylsden, Workington, Bradford (Park Avenue)

How did the gifted Kelvin Lomax only ever end up at Hyde FC better than Neal Eardley that lad you know

I always thought Kelvin was a half decent, steady player. No world beater obviously, but nowhere near as crap as some make out. He still looks like a street robber on that "mug shot" though. Smile lad.