The Voucher

I'd guess you'll get a Brentford 'Match Ticket' upon entry at the turnstile, that will have been stamped voucher or something, I don't think you'll just be able to buy a ticket as it says on OS that pay on the day and valid match tickets will receive a voucher/ticket upon entry.

Will anyone going Saturday and getting a voucher but not be at the Liverpool game?

If so I would love get buy off you if needs be even, I cant get to Saturday's game or to Oldham on the general sale dates but could possibly get there during the voucher sales date

For the record I am going Coventry away next Saturday when will be probably 1 of 300 odd so do actually go to games :)

This is when living miles away backfires as well as paying an arm and a leg to commute to home games :(

Will anyone going Saturday and getting a voucher but not be at the Liverpool game?

If so I would love get buy off you if needs be even, I cant get to Saturday's game or to Oldham on the general sale dates but could possibly get there during the voucher sales date

For the record I am going Coventry away next Saturday when will be probably 1 of 300 odd so do actually go to games :)

This is when living miles away backfires as well as paying an arm and a leg to commute to home games :(

That is a disadvantage of living miles away.

The advantage is, well....... living miles away!

Have they not opened your Metrolink extension yet? I'm getting the Wandsworth one this evening, should get me into Oldham just in time for the open sale to begin. Edited by leeslover