Reserved seating

As long as I get in I couldn't give a shiny :censored:e whether i'm sat in my usual seat or not. It's got to be allocated seating though, will be utter chaos otherwise, especially when the "2.59pm brigade" arrive fresh from the boozer and start getting in everybody else's way trying to find somewhere to sit.

As long as I get in I couldn't give a shiny :censored:e whether i'm sat in my usual seat or not. It's got to be allocated seating though, will be utter chaos otherwise, especially when the "2.59pm brigade" arrive fresh from the boozer and start getting in everybody else's way trying to find somewhere to sit.

That's an hour ahead of kick-off. :wink:

One of the Oldham athletic facebook pages uploaded a picture of a pair of tickets with the row and seat number on them. I thought it would have been unreserved, which is a complete joke as you can only buy one ticket per season ticket/voucher!

It is completley the norm to have reserved seating for an event like this where the game will sell out. Unreserved seating would be a nightmare.

Its RESERVED ! I have my tickets happy days seat number and row on them.

Theres no cash on the day and an all ticket fixture and the club announced st holders can reserve their seat what did people expect?

Its going to be a sell out!! Stewards and queues at Boundary park!! mid day on a wednesday!! :omg:

Edited by KYLEOAFC