bring a friend for £5

My mate went this afternoon and explained I have to come from Blackpool which I do every week, they wouldnt budge on an extra ticket apparently..........

Not just me then. My brother lives in Preston and can't make the Brentford game on Saturday due to work. He had a season ticket for years but didn't renew this season as he missed too many games last season to make it worth while. It's looking likely that it's the TV for him then.

lol tracy there aint any designated games this year, like seasons gone by. you can use them for any game. i did check myself before i handed them over that they were both usable for both brentford tickets and for liverpool priority vouchers cos i had doubts myself but she said it wasnt a problem.

but as someone else has said they will probably change it tommoro now they know its a sort of loophole

Seems like this is all fine....I'm planning to do the friend fora fiver with my brother tommorow...he's not that bothered about Liverpool but my 7 year old nephew (st last year) is. As I can only get one ticket on my ST, he'd end up sitting on his own which is obviously not a viable option so they're both coming tommorow.

Going to ring the club to confirm that I will receive a voucher even when using ffa5.. Will let you know :)

I'm still a bit peeved that the £10 kids ticket didn't apply to main stand paddock....the lad would have been there every game because I'd have paid it. Brother can't afford the full st price. Really was annoyed at beginning of season, not like there is no room for some youngsters in there....full of empty seats (and some empty heads!!)

Edited by Fruitygoo

So am I right in thinking the Brentford ticket is the voucher? I think someone mentioned it earlier but can any one confirm?

My mate is working 2-10 shift on Sat so he can't make it to game. This happens a few times a season hence no season ticket for him.

So will he be able to go ticket office today and buy a brentford ticket so he has his voucher for Liverpool game?

Heres one for you........... My mate who I normally attend matches with may not be going and has offered to lend me his season ticket.

Now as I will have a ticket for the Brentford game and will not be handing cash over on the turnstyle (as normal) will they give me a voucher for Liverpool tickets if I explain? or will they make me hand over the cash and not use the season ticket?

I would assume they won't give you a voucher - better to be safe than sorry. Presumably your mate will be buying a Liverpool ticket so the priority benefit from his ST will already have been used.

Edited by bossrocks

I would assume they won't give you a voucher - better to be safe than sorry. Presumably your mate will be buying a Liverpool ticket so the priority benefit from his ST will already have been used.

yeah he has already got his ticket so the voucher will be gone, I am going to explain on the turnstyle and hope that whoever is working will use some common sense and let me have a voucher..........however I will pay if need be but I might have a llittle girly strop!!!

I've just been to the ticket office to get tickets for Brentford and they have FA cup Liverpool voucher stamped on the stubs and the main part of the ticket.

I'm assuming I now have my voucher, didnt have time to ask them as needed to get back to work.

Before some moan :D part-timer, I will be going on sat as I go to most home games I can make but as I said earlier this is for a mate who can't make Saturday due to work 2-10 shift

Edited by Hornbloweroafc