bring a friend for £5

another question - i have a ST and my dad doesn't. i obviously want to sit with him for the Liverpool game so presume i'll have to queue up with the Brentford voucher tickets when he gets one. Got no problem with that, but will I be able to use my season ticket in that queue after the ST priority has ended? especially after the website said no vouchers will be given with a ST on Saturday?

presume the answer will be that I can use my ST but seeing as the club haven't emailed back to me yet i'll ask on here!

another question - i have a ST and my dad doesn't. i obviously want to sit with him for the Liverpool game so presume i'll have to queue up with the Brentford voucher tickets when he gets one. Got no problem with that, but will I be able to use my season ticket in that queue after the ST priority has ended? especially after the website said no vouchers will be given with a ST on Saturday?

presume the answer will be that I can use my ST but seeing as the club haven't emailed back to me yet i'll ask on here!

Try your luck - others have been able to get one extra... so 1ST = 2 tickets, 2ST = 3 tickets etc

I didnt realse they could be used at any game you choose?

I thought the club would announce the game the vouchers could be used?

I've used the voucher from one of the season tickets already no problem but I want to use one from my mums to get a voucher for a guy who sits near us who's on holiday for two weeks, if id known they were giving out more to season ticket holders I would have got one last night to save me having to go and queue again on Sunday

Ive just bought 2 tickets gor the brentford game using ffa5er. These tickets are the voucher and you will not get an additional one on the gate. I also bought 3 scouse tickets. She let me buy an additional one cos i didnt wanna sit on my own. If you dont ask . .

Chuff me, thanks everyone this will save us a fortune.

We Have three under 16 ST's and need three adult tickets/vouchers at the Brentford game to match them. So, We need to be a Brentford to get the livepool voucher and paying a fiver From STs to get in will save us £45.00 entrance fee on sat match day

This then can go to the Liverpool game that would have cost us £130.00 for kids and adults tickets

As a well known food chain states every little bit helps

And just after Xmas, it certainly will thanks to the original op for posting and Phill for going down and checking it out.

Underdog

Edited by tangerinedreams

Heres one for you........... My mate who I normally attend matches with may not be going and has offered to lend me his season ticket.

Now as I will have a ticket for the Brentford game and will not be handing cash over on the turnstyle (as normal) will they give me a voucher for Liverpool tickets if I explain? or will they make me hand over the cash and not use the season ticket?

Heres one for you........... My mate who I normally attend matches with may not be going and has offered to lend me his season ticket.

Now as I will have a ticket for the Brentford game and will not be handing cash over on the turnstyle (as normal) will they give me a voucher for Liverpool tickets if I explain? or will they make me hand over the cash and not use the season ticket?

Officially season tickets are non-transferable. :deal:

Ive just bought 2 tickets gor the brentford game using ffa5er. These tickets are the voucher and you will not get an additional one on the gate. I also bought 3 scouse tickets. She let me buy an additional one cos i didnt wanna sit on my own. If you dont ask . .

Stuffy sod. I went at about 10am today. I had my season ticket and my Old Man's with me but they were adamant that I could only have 2 Liverpool tickets, 1 per season ticket. I wanted another one for my brother (a lapsed season ticket holder due to moving away and working most Saturday's) but they were having none of it.

Think I tried that last season mad dog on a match day and was sent to the ticket office to switch them. Luckily no queue at the time

Current ST state on the friend for a fiver that " this voucher is invalid unless removed from the book in the presence of a gate person". Hmmm.....

Can anyone confirm if Brentford was one of these friend for a fiver games, as I don't want to book time off tomoz to go down to the ticket off to exchange if it isn't - not that I think Philli is winding me up and all

Thanks in advance

Underdog