An interesting read - looking forward to Part Two.

With ‘Mouldy Old Dough’ in mind, does the Chonburi FC PA system play any music of which John Peel would have approved?

The final away League game of the season is Orient away, and on that day we’ll be celebrating 45 years of marriage and 22 years since hugging you on the car park at Ipswich, having just watched Latics clinch promotion to the top flight for the first time in 68 years. :chubb:

An interesting read - looking forward to Part Two.

With ‘Mouldy Old Dough’ in mind, does the Chonburi FC PA system play any music of which John Peel would have approved?

The final away League game of the season is Orient away, and on that day we’ll be celebrating 45 years of marriage and 22 years since hugging you on the car park at Ipswich, having just watched Latics clinch promotion to the top flight for the first time in 68 years. :chubb:

Thanks, Diego.

The rest of the article makes for a very interesting read as well. Some good stuff coming up in the next few days.

Sadly, in my opinion, the music at Chonburi is pretty poor. It's usually the same cd of club songs recorded by a local rock band. I'll send you a copy if you like, then you can make up your own mind.

Time certainly flies. But I can remember every little detail from that day. Including the hug!!

oafctom : That Facebook page is mine. Thank you. Glad to hear that Chonburi's fame has spread far and wide. Bas Savage was at T.O.T. last season. I'm not sure if he's still there.

disjointed : Glad you enjoyed it. Most of the people from the city are Chonburi fans. The club is the centre of the community and there is a lot of local pride attached. Good to see.

Here's part two : The home match day routines of two fans who live 6,000 miles apart http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/chonburifc/113109/News/view/742008

Thanks for all four parts. Very interesting comparison and Brian's explanation of Latics going to the dogs is very diplomatic.

The decorated bus is brilliant. Is the owl related to Chaddy?

Glad you enjoyed it. It's been fun putting it all together.

The bus is the photo is fairly conservatively decorated compared to some you see on the roads over here.

The owl and the shark photo was a lucky find on Google. I also discovered a band called Owl and Shark via the same search.

Is that solely in English or is translated into Thai on another site? Interesting read.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

It's only in English at the moment. I have thought about getting it translated and posting it on one of the Thai football sites.