GAME ON

Yes, they are.

It won't go on with snow like this. Don't we have to compensate them for their travel costs if the game is postponed?

I bloody hope not. We could (and often do) lay blame at the club's door for a lot of things, but the weather is pushing it a bit.

Yes, they are.

It won't go on with snow like this. Don't we have to compensate them for their travel costs if the game is postponed?

I think it is only where the snow is down before they travel (if we couldn't be arsed having an inspection) that we foot the bill.

Them travelling up here prior to bad weather wont be down to our fault!

I think it is only where the snow is down before they travel (if we couldn't be arsed having an inspection) that we foot the bill.

Them travelling up here prior to bad weather wont be down to our fault!

Didn't the same thing happen with Yeovil previously and it suited them because their players had arranged a night out in Manchester?

Didn't the same thing happen with Yeovil previously and it suited them because their players had arranged a night out in Manchester?

That was different though, there was heavy snow down before they set off and we hadn't had an inspection IIRC. Edited by lancy lad

Yeovil fans' Forum says:

Two hours after the original pitch inspection at Boundary Park declared the game on, Yeovil Town's League One fixture against Oldham Athletic has now been called off. Further snow on the pitch and the current weather forecast, has resulted in a u-turn by the match officials, and a second pitch inspection has meant that this game will need rearranging.