Just watching Everton on Sky

We are going to be in one hell of a physical battle with this lot, which might suit us.

Just sat here thinking that it's gonna be a real tough ask for us, Everton are both physical and very good at moving the ball about.

I fear we may get overrun in midfield and will be on the back foot a hell of a lot but hey ho, I thought Liverpool would batter us so what do I know.

I think Wes will be important in trying to limit Fellaini. An early reducer or two would be most welcome, Really though we just need to do the same as we did against them at Goodison, everyone on top of their game and hope for the best. We won't run the show as we did for spells vs Liverpool.

Alan Hansen mentioned on MOD recently Anichebe likes to roll defenders, bit worried he will do this to Tarky inside the area - as O'Grady did when he scored against the Latics.

Hansen said the best way to play him is not too tight, just nip in front of him to steel the ball.

Mind you it's possible he won't start, nor Tarky, but best to be aware of this just in case.

Edited by BP1960