Good Omens for a Victory over Everton?

I started to wear two shirts and bought a new oldham coat (and put my new badges on it). Since then, every time I wear them we have won.

The shirts are: 2006 Centenary and this season's.

I will be wearing them all again on Tuesday.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started to wear two shirts and bought a new oldham coat (and put my new badges on it). Since then, every time I wear them we have won.

The shirts are: 2006 Centenary and this season's.

I will be wearing them all again on Tuesday.

You're going to get heat stroke at Wembley in May.

When we played Everton in 2008 I wagered my then girlfriend (now wife) that if we won I'd buy her a cat (which I’d refused to do for Christmas) but in return I’d have the naming rights and would name it after the winning goal scorer. I have to admit I thought I was on fairly safe ground here and wouldn't end up having to make good this wager.

We now have a ginger, slightly obese cat called Gary MacDonald.

So we’re entered the same wager this time round. Perhaps we’ll soon have another cat named Matt Smith?! I'm just glad these cup runs don't come round ever year!

At least you won't be calling the cat Youssouf M'Changama.

Who cares if we win or lose? Because I've just realised that our lives are tiny and insignificant, that whatever we do won't make an impact, that we won't be remembered after we die, that our planet is just a fleck of dust in an infinitely huge Universe that is alongside an Infinite number of alternate universes. We're nothing. Nothing at all.

Who cares if we win or lose? Because I've just realised that our lives are tiny and insignificant, that whatever we do won't make an impact, that we won't be remembered after we die, that our planet is just a fleck of dust in an infinitely huge Universe that is alongside an Infinite number of alternate universes. We're nothing. Nothing at all.

Profound, yet strangely thought provoking

Thoughts like that make me want to quit my job and become a hermit.

Bollocks, it's massive.

Woof.

The late Bobby Moore was remembered today.

Looks like Mr Tulsehill will be coming, a cheese and onion pie before each Scouser game has seen us through. Which is convenient, as today I have been soaking rags in petrol ready for my visit to the chippy before the match,

Did you manage to buy your pies last time before they were overbaked?

51B3DAC4-C5E0-9D5C-BD12F1EE1CA1F944.jpg

First Everton game was supposed to be at a wedding in Derby, hotel booked n paid for, excuses made, hotel cancelled n wife was not happy. Replay, originally 27th, wife had a meal booked with all the family for 26th which is her birthday, meal cancelled, wife not happy at all, and I mean at all!!!

Final, May 11th, my birthday!!!! Happy days, Its written in stone. LOL.

Do you reckon we'll be playing Man Ure in charity shield????

... Happy days, Its written in stone....

While in the bathroom this morning I was listening to a Best of Sly and the Family Stone double CD, bought for £3.75 in the HMV Closing Down Sale. Most of the tracks I've never heard before, and the first one I heard clearly (not through the bathroom wall) when i came out of the bathroom was Underdog! Good omen, eh?