Everton Replay

Slash

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was bang on it for meeting up in town and watching it but I'm just going home instead. I think most people have gone up for it!

I should have thought about it earlier but was slightly hoping until today that I would get the day off work - not happening! Will watch at home if nothing is going on.

Oh dear, sounds eventful - dare I ask what happened!

The tale is long and tragic - Markoasis was a factor, but not the decisive one.

Being a superstitious religious type, I believe the decisive moment was when, after a long struggle against some tall odds against my making the game, I posted on Faceache that it was "Game over" and that I was "off to Goodison". This proved to be a somewhat premature celebration. We can all learn something from this.

Being a superstitious religious type, I believe the decisive moment was when, after a long struggle against some tall odds against my making the game, I posted on Faceache that it was "Game over" and that I was "off to Goodison". This proved to be a somewhat premature celebration. We can all learn something from this...

Not to collect muppets from train stations?

:lol:

Being a superstitious religious type, I believe the decisive moment was when, after a long struggle against some tall odds against my making the game, I posted on Faceache that it was "Game over" and that I was "off to Goodison". This proved to be a somewhat premature celebration. We can all learn something from this.

Everything was going so well. We'd sung "Burn baby burn, chip shop inferno" outside Lucky's

8512794747_cfaac6a0e3.jpg

and sung it again in the Spellow pub as leeslover arrived, only to find his cheese and onion pie-eating partner had broken the chain of good luck omens, with news reaching the Everton squad like wild-fire.

Everything was going so well. We'd sung "Burn baby burn, chip shop inferno" outside Lucky's

8512794747_cfaac6a0e3.jpg

and sung it again in the Spellow pub as leeslover arrived, only to find his cheese and onion pie-eating partner had broken the chain of good luck omens, with news reaching the Everton squad like wild-fire.

We would've made it if you'd actually set fire to it. We can all learn something from this too. Don't sing about arson, light the fire.