Reliving that Matt Smith Moment

Here's a quick blog on what that moment felt like with we grabbed the equaliser against Everton:

http://www.ernieflag...-moment-in-time

That's brilliant!

For all those who cannot understand why we go to the lengths we do to support Latics, it's for the very rare moments like that one - they're priceless, and can never be replicated from an armchair or bar stool.

That's brilliant!

For all those who cannot understand why we go to the lengths we do to support Latics, it's for the very rare moments like that one - they're priceless, and can never be replicated from an armchair or bar stool or predictable match in a souless stadium full of gloryhunters.

Added something.

Edited by NewBlue

That's brilliant!

For all those who cannot understand why we go to the lengths we do to support Latics, it's for the very rare moments like that one - they're priceless, and can never be replicated from an armchair or bar stool.

It was just exciting watching it from my armchair. Although I shudder when I think just how close I came to being decapitated by the ceiling fan when I leaped in the air.