Today's Team

What do we think? I personally think tp will go back to full strength, it would have been hard for the lads to play 3 games in a week, and hopefully the rest did some good.

Bouzy

Brown Tarky Mvoto Grounds

Croft Furman Baxter Obita

Smith Bernard

For me our strongest 11...

What do we think? I personally think tp will go back to full strength, it would have been hard for the lads to play 3 games in a week, and hopefully the rest did some good.

Bouzy

Brown Tarky Mvoto Grounds

Croft Furman Baxter Obita

Smith Bernard

For me our strongest 11...

This. Exactly what my thoughts were, unless he goes with Illywillylumpo and uses Smiffy as an impact sub again. But I'd start with Smith.

Would like to incorporate Wes in there somewhere especially after him coming on and changing the game for us v Stevenage.

Baxter has been less effective recently playing in CM so having Wes and Furman behind him could be conducive to a better performance.

Don't know who to take out for Wes though, the most likely option would be Smith but he's been fantastic recently and assisted yet another goal (Furman's). Tough choice.