Iwelumo, get out of our club.

There were many worse than him today.

And this is still a :censored: thread.

+1

Here's a question: would matt smith have had more joy today than iwelumo given that the service was HOOF from miniute 1? Cos i dont think any player can feed off that :censored:e except maybe john fashanu..

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of them deserve credit at all for today.

Iwelumo was at least higher up the scale of awful; bordering on OK, than most of the others though.

And this is indeed still a :censored: thread

It is a :censored: thread. But bordering ok? He was simply awful today! Worst player on the pitch today. Says it all when theres a massive cheer goes up when TP subbed him!

+1

Here's a question: would matt smith have had more joy today than iwelumo given that the service was HOOF from miniute 1? Cos i dont think any player can feed off that :censored:e except maybe john fashanu..

Yes I think he would.

Wrong selection Tuesday but will do well against league 1 so we do need him. Every team needs options and with Smith and Iwelump we have then. Sometimes the raw aggression of Smith is what you need.

Can't understand why Smith didn't start Tuesday - always thought he would score against them but why go back to putting him on when we are behind. Someone explain to me why Iwelump was the right option against Everton! Please!!

What a :censored: thread won loads of headers flick ins and layed off for fun, no :censored:er near him or in around him that's the problem not Iwelumo 6 or 7 worse than him today. I weep at out fans today some know :censored:ALL about football...

+1

I thought he was our best attacking threat in the first half. And was a strange discussion to sub him as we took our number 9 off considering we were hoofing the ball and put another number 10 on.

Barnard, Baxter, Simpson and Montano all want to play off the big guy. We are not the barca of league one, we need fighters and leaders. Iwelumo is both of these. Not saying he'll save us singlehandedly but when used properly he is a good team player.

What a :censored: thread won loads of headers flick ins and layed off for fun, no :censored:er near him or in around him that's the problem not Iwelumo 6 or 7 worse than him today. I weep at out fans today some know :censored:ALL about football...

Sorry that's rubbish, he won a couple early on but nothing after that, he refuses to jump so unless he's manages to barge the defender out of the way he loses out. He won't run onto ANYTHING, so it's pointless trying to thread anything through for him. As for people not being near him to get onto these rare flick ons... Barnard can't as he's too busy doing the job of the wingers and helping out our shoddy defence. The long ball then gets pumped up to iwelumo as he's the only one too lazy to track back so obviously there was noone to flick onto.

Edited by Schlieb

Sorry that's rubbish, he won a couple early on but nothing after that, he refuses to jump so unless he's manages to barge the defender out of the way he loses out. He won't run onto ANYTHING, so it's pointless trying to thread anything through for him. As for people not being near him to get onto these rare flick ons... Barnard can't as he's too busy doing the job of the wingers and helping out our shoddy defence. The long ball then gets pumped up to iwelumo as he's the only one too lazy to track back so obviously there was noone to flick onto.

Absolute bollocks.

While I agree he has concrete :censored:ing boots and I have seen milk turn quicker, he won everything in the air and nobody was there to pick the ball up.

He is :censored: but was one of our best players today.

Absolute bollocks.

While I agree he has concrete :censored:ing boots and I have seen milk turn quicker, he won everything in the air and nobody was there to pick the ball up.

He is :censored: but was one of our best players today.

He only won headers and flick ons when we'd lumped it up and he was up there alone? So why's he flicking it on? He should of held it and waited for support. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.. Yes they were all :censored: today.. But his performance was the same as every week.

Edited by Schlieb

He only won headers and flick ons when we'd lumped it up and he was up there alone? So why's he flicking it on? He should of held it and waited for support. How anyone can defend him is beyond me.. Yes they were all :censored: today.. But his performance was the same as every week.

How the :censored: do you hold a header if someone lumps it to your head?

How the :censored: do you hold a header if someone lumps it to your head?

Badly worded, I meant when it was lumped up and he was isolated he should then of tried to hold it, instead he tried to flick it on to noone.

I don't like Iwelumo but today he put in a decent shift, the better of a bad bunch by a country mile today.

Yep, you can't complain about his performance today. Unless you've decided before kick off

Badly worded, I meant when it was lumped up and he was isolated he should then of tried to hold it, instead he tried to flick it on to noone.

You don't like him do you?

I agree, he is :censored: and a crazy signing.

However your dislike for him has led you and several others on here to blame him today because its the easy thing to do.

Unfortunately many will still defend the likes of Baxter after his many inept performances since he signed.

The sad fact is that they dont give a flying :censored: and we do!

You don't like him do you?

I agree, he is :censored: and a crazy signing.

However your dislike for him has led you and several others on here to blame him today because its the easy thing to do.

Unfortunately many will still defend the likes of Baxter after his many inept performances since he signed.

The sad fact is that they dont give a flying :censored: and we do!

Yeah true I don't like him, but I'm defiantly not blaming him for today, we were :censored:e all over the field, and I even thought TP got it wrong which most on here will shoot me down for!

I dont go into games thinking he'll be :censored: and therefore regardless of how he plays he played shut though, I thought he was decent against MK. Just really didn't rate him today, however I don't know the answer, as Simpsons bloody :censored:e an all!