Players say they're leaving - I am going to kill myself

Funny on how difference people have a different view of the game. Theres a reason hes got them 4 quality offers. And IMO its not because hes been gash all season

agree...his performances at the ACON didn't do him any harm either (despite missed pen)

I don't know any team which Furman would start for in the Championship? We are :censored:, and he's not really good enough to get in our team. Who would sign him?

Furman will do well in the Championship doing the dirty work alongside a complete, creative midfielder

Hate to be thick but why is it that Jose Baxter Baby is not included in the ones that are going to stay given that he has two years to run on his contract? Or is it that the contract says if someone wants you you can go?

Hate to be thick but why is it that Jose Baxter Baby is not included in the ones that are going to stay given that he has two years to run on his contract? Or is it that the contract says if someone wants you you can go?

I think most people are of the opinion that Jose signed a 2 and a half year contract to reward Oldham for their faith in him and giving him his love of football back. I would think a lot now is dependant on who the new manager is and which division we are in. Would love to think we can build a team around him, but being a latics fan you just expect the downside and anything else is a bonus.