Dowie - changed my mind

Football is a funny old game anything can happen , And i do trust richard askam ‏@richaskam because he knows Iain Dowie very well.

£210 if Dowie gets it

If TP is still on the touchline at Shrewsbury £105

Win/Win

Backed them both at 20/1

I hope it's true too as I've bet on the fella. However last I was told we were miles apart and it was a definite no. Was going to ask him who was in the frame to cover my bets but hopefully don't need to now.

£210 if Dowie gets it

If TP is still on the touchline at Shrewsbury £105

Win/Win

Backed them both at 20/1

After being 1/5 a few weeks ago he drifted out to 14/1 so I had a little flutter on him.

He is now back down to 4/1 and third fav behind Philliskirk and Lee.

Realistically he's not going to get a Championship job so if he really wants a way back in to football he could do worse than take up our offer.

I reckon he must have given Corney an indication that there's a chance he'll take the job and because of the positive results under Philliskirk he's been given the time to make up his mind.

I think we'll know one way or the other by next week especially if we lose to the Trannies!

More news and his son has spoken out.

45]

71a8cddea4ee62ba22aa119cbf616beb_normal.jpeg

I wouldn't put any money on that if I were you!

Edited by oafc_fan

He's not coming! I said this week before last.

Unsure where this latest bollocks came from but you can't blame Dowie.

Recruiting the new manager is dragging on for one reason only.... nobody will come just for a few a games until end of this season and without any commitment on next season. It's very short term so SC has reverted to plan B i.e. keep TP in charge until end of the season to see which league we're in and also what happens off the pitch. That way we can then set our sights accordingly. TP doesn't want it and diplomatically trying to say as much in the press, which is creating all these rumours and uncertainty.

He's not coming! I said this week before last.

Unsure where this latest bollocks came from but you can't blame Dowie.

Recruiting the new manager is dragging on for one reason only.... nobody will come just for a few a games until end of this season and without any commitment on next season. It's very short term so SC has reverted to plan B i.e. keep TP in charge until end of the season to see which league we're in and also what happens off the pitch. That way we can then set our sights accordingly. TP doesn't want it and diplomatically trying to say as much in the press, which is creating all these rumours and uncertainty.

how do you know this? he not coming, do you know Dowie or your guessing ?.

I trust what the guy says on twitter because he got better source out there.

There is reason his name is flying around i think Corney is keen on him.

Edited by oafc_fan

how do you know this? he not coming, do you know Dowie or your guessing ?.

I trust what the guy says on twitter because he got better source out there.

There is reason his name is flying around i think Corney is keen on him.

He was asked and thats what he said....is that good enough HP for you? He may be bluffing but that's what he said.