Get Behind the Team!

We're in the :censored:, sure. There's a big chance we'll go down, but surely fans need to get behind the team so we're not playing Barnet next season?

That performance was horrible today, but the fans didn't help! Groaning on every mistake doesn't help a young team in the :censored:!

The players might not look like they're up for the fight, but if the fans aren't then whats the point? If we get behind the team, then they might start playing. The fans were as bad as the players today, need to get behind them on Tuesday to stand a chance of getting out of this mess!

what a load of :censored:,I went too trannies last week and we was toss and as tp said we are well up for putting it right!!WTF was today all about,what a shower of wank,no guts or passion f##k all,what do expect from the fans,with only one effort on goal,and that was a :censored: pen!!

fair play to you for that! i was in the main stand today and there were moans from five minutes in when Tarky misplaced a pass. We weren't playing particularly bad at that point, but it set the tone for the next 85 mins!

The point of my post is to say from now on, in order to stay in the division, lets back the team and give them something to play for!

I feel sorry for Tarky - the crowd do seem to get on his back quickly. He's a good player, but his confidence is shot at the moment and he's making mistakes.

Having thought about it, I'd say the defence isn't as culpable as the rest. Grounds is playing well, the whole team need to look to M'Voto (why isn't he Captain?) for the right attitude and Bouzy prevented an embarrassing scoreline today. Brown also put's a shift in.

Get the youth in all other positions, I say. Millar played well when he came on and showed desire. Winchester, Taylor, Mellor, Sutherland, etc are worth the risk and much more worthy of our support.

Edited by JoeP

Half of them kids in the RRE don't get behind the team and just want to piss about and act like little hooligans ...

I agree that their not a classy bunch of people but you're Incorrect to say that they don't get behind the team. They're all still fans at the end of the day.