Get Behind the Team!

We're in the :censored:, sure. There's a big chance we'll go down, but surely fans need to get behind the team so we're not playing Barnet next season?

That performance was horrible today, but the fans didn't help! Groaning on every mistake doesn't help a young team in the :censored:!

The players might not look like they're up for the fight, but if the fans aren't then whats the point? If we get behind the team, then they might start playing. The fans were as bad as the players today, need to get behind them on Tuesday to stand a chance of getting out of this mess!

WE need to get behind the team, for sure.

Hartlepool is more important that Liverpool, Everton 1 and Everton 2 combined.

But we know what they are capable of, and when they play like they are capable of we do get behind the team.

I give you Everton away.

Ludicrous post .......when Big Jean went on his great run with the ball second half , the fans reacted big time.

The players gave nothing to stir anyone ,yet again.

The loyal fans who still turned out to see our 10th ,yes 10th home defeat are beyond criticism imo.

We're in the :censored:, sure. There's a big chance we'll go down, but surely fans need to get behind the team so we're not playing Barnet next season?

That performance was horrible today, but the fans didn't help! Groaning on every mistake doesn't help a young team in the :censored:!

The players might not look like they're up for the fight, but if the fans aren't then whats the point? If we get behind the team, then they might start playing. The fans were as bad as the players today, need to get behind them on Tuesday to stand a chance of getting out of this mess!

What a complete load of bollocks!!!!

The fans play off the players. If the players give them something to cheer about they will. if the players play without passion, heart and effort the fans pick up on that and will rightly get disgruntled. No fans turn up to games on the teams back straight away and without being behind the team. However, if after 5/10/15minutes we're playing like spineless morons, the fans will get pissed off as it'll be a case of "why have I bothered, we're going to lose this"

My point being, the players are more the issue!

when the players start giving the fans something to shout and believe in then they might get the support,but after todays utter crap what do they expect,the only thing to look forward to after that diabolical showing is relegation and i hope they are happy for that

Why is it I see so many things on here and on twitter saying get behind the team but when it gomes to game day it's only about 30 of us who make a noise?

fair play to you for that! i was in the main stand today and there were moans from five minutes in when Tarky misplaced a pass. We weren't playing particularly bad at that point, but it set the tone for the next 85 mins!

The point of my post is to say from now on, in order to stay in the division, lets back the team and give them something to play for!

While on the face of things I would like to agree with you, I just can't.

Yes, we all know what this team is capable of from our cup run.

However this bunch of carefree cowardly twats will all be looking to jump ship as soon as their inept lazy performances have relegated the club that we will all be left supporting long after they have gone.

The first half today is one of the worst I have ever seen in my 35+ years supporting Latics and they dont :censored:ing care.

Everyone on here knows that my glass is always half full with Latics and I have often been accused of happy clapping, but this lot have made the worm turn and I guarantee they couldn't care less about the :censored: we are in.

I dont do Twitter but my guess is the usual crew are doing the usual "gutted" bit on their tonight?

Edited by lancy lad

Speechless.

I think that was the reaction to Baxter's penalty. I'd love to know what he was thinking at the time. You just knew he would go for the silly dink. Put your foot through it lad - take down that net out of the ground with the penalty.

That was the most painful 90mins i've ever seen.

Half of them kids in the RRE don't get behind the team and just want to piss about and act like little hooligans ...

witch left at half time because we was so wank!!!!At least they try too make it like a football ground??