Player Selection

Gutted with today's performance and completely demoralised with this team. We were appalling other than a second-half spell. Another team has come to BP, not even got out of 3rd gear and won.

1. This has to be the team. Get Baxter in his preferred position. He's our best player and should play in his proper place, with a secure platform behind him to create and make that final ball. Or we could put K Smith at RB instead of Brown for all of his critics.

2. Take Iwelumo and Obita out. Iwelumo because he's simply :censored:e and Obita, especially today, looked like he didn't want it and he hasn't played well for in our last few games.

3. GET A NEW MANAGER.

formationo.jpg

This picture really sums up the whole of the spirit of our squad. This is before the match had even started. We need to inject something new into this squad i.e. a new manager. The team needs a lift, as though we have a fighting chance of survival or it's looking glum.

depressionr.png

We had a lot of the play in the second half, Wesolowski had numerous shots from the edge of the box and other players were just a pass away but it feels like all belief has been sucked out of this team, a team that should be staying up with the individual ability each player has.

How do you restore pride in a shirt? You get in a manager that ingrains that it's a privelidge to be a footballer; you give everything every game, you play with pride and the team knits together when it needs to and you play players that actually seem like they want it.

Edited by NewBlue

They are just waiting to follow their captain, their manager and three quarters of the coaching staff. Wouldn't you be demoralised?

I'd like to think I'd act like a professional and not look for excuses.

I remember PD telling them it's a privilege to be paid to play football, that they have to excite the fans and have pride and blah blah blah, it clearly doesn't mean anything to this lot so I don't see a new manager being able to instil it into them , and it's all well and good saying the team must be this 11 , or this formation , it makes no difference if the attitude is nt right.

We are doomed .