Tomorrow Night

If the rumours are true and Lee is appointed what sort of atmosphere will there be at BP tomorrow night for the biggest game of the season. With most fans against it and some happy with the appointment any negativity will play into Hartlepoos hands.

Personally I think it's a cheap option and a massive risk but he will get my full support.

It wasn't the appointment that the majority of fans were expecting and we still do not know for sure who, or if, there will be an assistant within the appointment. The guy applied for the job and got it, it's not his fault if the fans of the club are underwhelmed. The very least we can do is to give him our support...we are not Chelsea, we are a small, League One (for now) club, with a small budget and a team full of lazy, disinterested players and non-committed loan-signings.

Corney went down this route before with Dickov and we all know the result, but we have to give Johnson a chance, otherwise the club does not have a hope in hell of avoiding relegation. As for negativity at the game tomorrow, I believe that will only surface if the team cannot be arsed to turn up again...in which case, the writing is on the wall...and Johnson will certainly have not really had any input into the team selection/formation to change anything at this early stage.

The most depressing thought to me was that we would bring in one of the merry go round of managers who get mentioned over and over again , Brown , Horton ....zzzzzzzz.

Our new manager may or may not be the solution , but I would rather try this option than all these failed out of work options.

Can't see how the back four can change .....we have no options.

I think Smith ,Simpson & Montano will start with Iwelumo , Croft & Obita dropped.

I think he may move Grounds up into midfield, he has a good left foot, gets stuck in, and is good in the air. I think he could be a real threat. And I will be astonished if Ewulomu is even on the bench, Barnard and Simpson up front for me.