My wife asked me a question today...

She turned round to me and asked if would be better to have Lee in the midfield battling away rather than being on the touchline. I was thinking of all the pro's and cons in the second half, my own thoughts would be to have him in the starting 11.

She turned round to me and asked if would be better to have Lee in the midfield battling away rather than being on the touchline. I was thinking of all the pro's and cons in the second half, my own thoughts would be to have him in the starting 11.

If my said anything like that to me I would be saying "who are you and what have you done with my wife? "

I think Reid looked ok when he came on, if Smith can do the defensive work like Wes can then they should start together I think. Both composed on the ball unlike Wes, he controls it like a rugby ball at times! I don't mean to slag Wes off there though because he works hard for the team.

Oddly Smith seemed to come into it a lot more after the subs following the 15 minutes of Eton Wall Game football. None of us around knew what the subs were about, but they seemed to work nearly to the point of us takingthe game. I suspect LJ is a bit like PD, wanting to be there, but if he was still up to it, he would be.