1. 1. Which is your favourite?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F

Original 6 were all a bit cluttered for me

i like the second and fourth design in your new post depending on what crest you wanted to go for

agree with that, its original and means something to the club. i would explain my reasoning behind my first comment but he just did it for me

18946102001541274408611.jpg

I like the this one, but I would say the text is a little prosaic, plemty of clubs sing that song. Your slogan needs to shout 'Oldham'.

Maybe 'ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA ZIGGA' on the top with 'ATHLETIC' below.

That's what I'd do anyway.

EDIT: Maybe even just 'ZIGGA ZIGGA', add a bit of mystery to those far flung lower league grounds.

Edited by LaticsChris

BF (b.army f.lags) have a template that you can use and will calculate the cost, not sure whether there is an option of adding an emblem though.

Can't add an emblem on the template designer but can get an idea on price if you add the colour and words you want and assume an emblem will cost £100:)

Maybe even just 'ZIGGA ZIGGA', add a bit of mystery to those far flung lower league grounds.

It was discussed but I don't think any decision was made, will look into it with some designs!

I've always thought we should change our nickname to "The Bobbins", thus providing a link to the ndustrial history of the town and confirming that we are not actually very good.

Can you get that on a flag?

That would be quite good, three broad blue and white stripes with 'OAFC' at the top and 'BOBBINS' below. Or even 'Bobbins On Tour'. :laught30: