League Table at 13th April

The only person not trustworthy is you!

You can send your predictions to Ackey then.

My suggestion was on the basis that I won't come close to you top two anyway.

But there's 40 points to play for! You're only about 6 behind!

Honestly I think I'm gonna go nuclear here, and you should think very carefully about this. On the principle that you can't change the rules halfway through a contest just because you think someone has an unassailable upper hand (even when they don't), I'm pulling out if there's a specific requirement to PM predictions to anyone, even the unimpeachable Ackey. Think about that. I might not win, but I'll be going out on top. The person topping the table at the end of the season will be a thoroughly tainted, so-called champion, and the once-impeccable prediction league - formerly a by-word for fair play and sportsmanship and sportswomanship - will be nothing more than a weak sham for all time.

Think, if nothing else, about the hard work Bristol has put in to make this contest the most exciting in years, if not the most exciting ever.

Over to you, Peggy Sue.

Honestly I think I'm gonna go nuclear here, and you should think very carefully about this. On the principle that you can't change the rules halfway through a contest just because you think someone has an unassailable upper hand (even when they don't), I'm pulling out if there's a specific requirement to PM predictions to anyone, even the unimpeachable Ackey. Think about that. I might not win, but I'll be going out on top. The person topping the table at the end of the season will be a thoroughly tainted, so-called champion, and the once-impeccable prediction league - formerly a by-word for fair play and sportsmanship and sportswomanship - will be nothing more than a weak sham for all time.

Think, if nothing else, about the hard work Bristol has put in to make this contest the most exciting in years, if not the most exciting ever.

Over to you, Peggy Sue.

:lol: I have to buy you a pint at some stage to find out if you're this annoying in person!

Edit: I'm eight points off the pace. I thought it was more. Cue some outlandish predictions to try and bridge the gap.

:lol: I have to buy you a pint at some stage to find out if you're this annoying in person!

Edit: I'm eight points off the pace. I thought it was more. Cue some outlandish predictions to try and bridge the gap.

It's probably me who should be buying that pint.

I'm just pleased that the right decision was made in the end.

Nah, he's a likkle pussy cat. Or is it just a pussy? I can't remember.

Over to you, Peggy Sue.

I wish to make it clear at this stage that I upboated Mr24 for the grammatical content, not the opinions contained therein. Plus the kind comments regarding the poor, worn out old bloke who somehow manages to get the tables printed :coffee1: . If I say that Mr24 is a fine upstanding gentleman, he'll probably add it to his sig. So I won't. He'll probably cut and paste some of that now.

And if we're on about buying each other pints, ahem. :drinking66:

Right, the chase is on, starting tonight. Up and at 'em, fellow predictors. :swordfight:

Edited by Bristolatic

I wish to make it clear at this stage that I upboated Mr24 for the grammatical content, not the opinions contained therein. Plus the kind comments regarding the poor, worn out old bloke who somehow manages to get the tables printed :coffee1: . If I say that Mr24 is a fine upstanding gentleman, he'll probably add it to his sig. So I won't. He'll probably cut and paste some of that now.

Right, the chase is on, starting tonight. Up and at 'em, fellow predictors. :swordfight:

If and when I meet you BL, I'll happily buy you a pint for saving me the unbearable ballache of producing these tables.

I'll get you a pint too Bristol. Whatever happens, it's you that's made this such an exciting, edge-of-the-seat prediction season. There'll be a few twists and turns yet.

By the way, did anyone see Rosa's prediction for tonight's game?

...even the unimpeachable Ackey....

For those in touching distance of the lead this is not true and I am open to bribes of a fiscal, alcoholic or sexual nature!!

Also Steve, he is that annoying yes! Especially if you accidentally mention an admiration for Maggie! But he's good for a pint so we forgive him!

See you all at Orient!?