I've still not recovered from him skinning that Yeovil full back first half and the half-way line show-boating in the second half.

That was incredible. Soccer Am really need to get the footage of that. Controlling the ball out of the air on the touchline, knocking it round the defender and carrying on was pure class!

Chron:

Crofty has been battling illness in the past 10 days and is now aiming to end the BP campaign on a high against Crawley.

“It’s the last home game and we want to give the fans something to cheer about,” Croft added. “We want to put the relegation issue to bed, make ourselves safe and enjoy the last week of the season.”

http://www.oldham-ch...his-future-lies

If he was ill, then that performance on Tues was more remarkable.

That is the best performane from a Latics player, for a long long time. Player of the season for me. Wish he would bag himself a goal though

is there a league table of assists somewhere on the internet? just wondering if he has the most assists in the league this season?

http://www.football-league.co.uk/page/DivisionalAssists/0,,10794~201225,00.html

Pretty good going for a team with so few goals. Same goes for Mark Duffy at Scunthorpe who has pretty much kept them semi-challenging since Leon Clarke left in January. Wouldn't mind him at BP next season!

That was incredible. Soccer Am really need to get the footage of that. Controlling the ball out of the air on the touchline, knocking it round the defender and carrying on was pure class!

From the view I had in the Rocky my initial thought was that he didn't mean it. I would love to see it again and be proved wrong.