We're having a party when Fergie ....

Retires!

Legend, the greatest manager ever to don the football game. Hope that Simon Corney shows some recognition to this, maybe a minutes appaulse before the first home game of the season would suffice.

On another note, how good would it have been if Royle could have been our own Fergie and taken us to multiple titles and cups, he got so close in the FA Cup but just not close enough, i'd love it to be Royle leaving us as an hero and the greatest manager in the game.

Retires!

Legend, the greatest manager ever to don the football game. Hope that Simon Corney shows some recognition to this, maybe a minutes appaulse before the first home game of the season

No.

Why don't you try having some respect for the greatest manager the game of football has ever seen.

Most of your other topics you've started have been complete tosh so in my eyes your a troll.

:laught30:

You might well laugh Sir.

I don't particulary like Manchester United, but i can at least admit that Sir Alex has been one of the greatest ever managers in the world in football.

You might well laugh Sir.

I don't particulary like Manchester United, but i can at least admit that Sir Alex has been one of the greatest ever managers in the world in football.

I dont think anybody is really disputing that you boss end, but why choose an Oldham forum to worship your idol ? If you want to chew him off just ask him

Retires!

Legend, the greatest manager ever to don the football game. Hope that Simon Corney shows some recognition to this, maybe a minutes appaulse before the first home game of the season would suffice.

On another note, how good would it have been if Royle could have been our own Fergie and taken us to multiple titles and cups, he got so close in the FA Cup but just not close enough, i'd love it to be Royle leaving us as an hero and the greatest manager in the game.

I'm an Oldham fan viewing an OAFC fans forum, why the fook would I want to discuss that prick?

He has been great for them, but he is a twisted old :censored: who has scared every referee in our game into submission.

Like it or not, it has certainly helped them.

I'm an Oldham fan viewing an OAFC fans forum, why the fook would I want to discuss that prick?

He has been great for them, but he is a twisted old :censored: who has scared every referee in our game into submission.

Like it or not, it has certainly helped them.

Whose a prick? How can you call him a prick?

LOL

Some people need to take there anti-red sunglasses off.

Whose a prick? How can you call him a prick?

LOL

Some people need to take there anti-red sunglasses off.

Tell you what why dont you go in the Rochdale Road End get a megaphone and do it yourself if your lucky and fast you maybe able to avoid the angry mob.

Now you mention it I realise the opportunities we have missed recently. We should have had a minute's applause when Messi broke the record for goals in a calendar year, to honour Frank De Boer winning three successive Eredivisies, or to commemorate Wigan's first ever FA Cup final. In fact there was a bloke in Surinam who did a particularly good fart recently, maybe we should name the new stand after him?