None of the first team shirts are there except GK kits...Fringe player shirts and then loads of training kit. I used to spend ridiculous amounts of money each year, but there was hardly anything decent this time around, saved quite a bit of money!

Anything in small or medium? It's usual large or extra large and see massive on me lol

The small clothes were paul butlers. Alot of medium and large. The clothes did seem pretty small for the sizes stated. Honestly it was a load of :censored: to be honest. Unless they've brought more things out. I went around 10 O'Clock on Friday.

In the past they had tops that hadn't been worn before. A few new socks and shorts but that's it.

Someone let me know if they put them old black away shirts for a fiver.

I didn't go to until about 1145

Quite annoyed by this because that means they brought more stock out. I was down there at 9:15 and the selection of match worn shirts was very disappointing. I'll give it another go on Monday and see if there is anything else they may have held back.