Official web site

It really is about time someone got to grips with the official web site. This is the 1st page to appear http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/index.aspx

This replica kit should have been changed to the new one weeks ago. Stories written with bad spelling. Sentences that don't make sense because wrong words are inserted, or words missing

Does no-one check what they have written before putting it out to the world. These aren't problems with the website providers, they are in house. The web site is bad enough without adding to it.

This is a topic that has wound me up for a long long time!

Our website is appalling, as stated above, how difficult is it to check what you've written before publishing it? It's not just words missing or spelt wrong, they get basic facts wrong, a few weeks back they referred to the great escape of 1994! Did another club make a great escape the season after us or was that just lazy??

In the same week there was a preview of Shrews away that stated how Tom Eaves would be starting against us, this being the same Tom Eaves that played for Bolton 48 hours earlier having been recalled from his loan!!

For a professional football club, or any business for that matter, it is utterly embarrassing!

The programme is no better either!

I could go on but fear I may spontaneously combust if I do so!