Daily Fail League 1 Predictions.

Don't know if anyone saw this...same old usual Wolves, Bristol City, Peterborough and Sheff Utd at the top, but they have a top 5 players to look out for, and include James Dayton in there, one of the attacking players we've signed that hasn't really had much publicity behind JCH and Rooney but from what I saw of him pre-season looks a very decent player with alot of pace, and a decent delivery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2381263/LEAGUE-ONE-2013-14-PREVIEW-Leigh-Griffiths-key-Wolves.html

Thought he played very well against Stevenage, targeted from the off from their defenders, who committed some cynical fouls on him, something he is going to have to get used to, all in all very promising start and a good deal to build on...

Dayton was my MOM yesterday. Although he's predominantly left footed and cuts in from the right, he's not afraid to go outside and whip a cross in with his right foot. The cross he put on Rooney's bonce in the first 30 seconds was class.

Dayton was my MOM yesterday. Although he's predominantly left footed and cuts in from the right, he's not afraid to go outside and whip a cross in with his right foot. The cross he put on Rooney's bonce in the first 30 seconds was class.

I liked the fact he switched wings, it added to the attacking options

He was my MoM too.

Either foot he's got a decent delivery. He ran at the oppostion every chance he got. He has super pace, and tricks to go with it.

He's been pretty annonomous during pre-season.

He certainly wasn't on Saturday.

Spoke volumes that the only way Westley's side could deal with him was to kick him / trip him. They couldn't deal with him. Or Montano. Or MacDonald. Or Rooney. Or JCH. Or......

He was my MoM too.

Either foot he's got a decent delivery. He ran at the oppostion every chance he got. He has super pace, and tricks to go with it.

He's been pretty annonomous during pre-season.

He certainly wasn't on Saturday.

Spoke volumes that the only way Westley's side could deal with him was to kick him / trip him. They couldn't deal with him. Or Montano. Or MacDonald. Or Rooney. Or JCH. Or......

Nice, isn't it?

Dayton really impressed me and was up there as mom, I actually thought Charlie Mac shaded it as he played the full 90 and was still running strong at the end. His control in being a short-arse and being able to bring that high ball down, then get his shot away that won the pen was superb. But all afternoon he ensured the Stevenage defence didn't get a moments peace. Surpised me, as I thought Dinamo Bucharest cameo and goal apart he was anonymous in pre-season.

Back to Dayton there and Stevenage had targeted him from minute one, so Westley had obviously done his homework. even so at times he was unplayable.