Get a letter from your old head if 6th form stating you are going on to uni which course whether its full time etc take that down to the ticket office two photos and £13 English pounds and you should be reet

Have you not got a letter saying you are going to a uni? Could use something like that.

Yeah i'll have a go - don't get to many games but when I do a tenner is much better to pay than 20 notes.

Also while we are on this sort of subject I want to get two £50 season tickets but see that Saturday is the last time season tickets will be on sale I don't get back off holiday till Monday I thought you could buy them throught the season like the £10 ones last year. Can anyone shed any light on this

Also while we are on this sort of subject I want to get two £50 season tickets but see that Saturday is the last time season tickets will be on sale I don't get back off holiday till Monday I thought you could buy them throught the season like the £10 ones last year. Can anyone shed any light on this

Season tickets won't be on sale from 12-3 on matchdays.

They will be back on sale through the week.