Player Songs

both good well thought of songs rummy and oafc Ryan but i think we all know they won't get sung anytime in the crowds of latics - we do need a good long song that we can sing for a while though! one such as the original walking down sheepfoot lane

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Fill Up My Senses,

Like a cold pie at half-time,

Like an inept web monkey,

Like a good moan and groan,

Like an unfit ref-er-ee,

Like a good laugh at Dickov,

Like Oldham Athletic,

Come Fill Me Again,

Na Na Na Na Na...OOOOHH!

Nothing would be worse than singing a Sheffield United song at BP. Nothing.

1. there are about 20 fans that sing at BP nowadays, and 2. our away following we only ever sing the OWTB, Ta na na, and zigga zagga not much variety in our songs away from home!

They are lethargic and out of ideas.

1. there are about 20 fans that sing at BP nowadays, and 2. our away following we only ever sing the OWTB, Ta na na, and zigga zagga not much variety in our songs away from home!

Disgaree was not at Crawley but you tend to find the further South you go or mid week away gams with fewer fans,so being able to stand together allows them to try more songs. Oh When the blues is just an easy song to get everyone going then its a case of having a few loud voices among you to get the rest of the songs going.

Disgaree was not at Crawley but you tend to find the further South you go or mid week away gams with fewer fans,so being able to stand together allows them to try more songs. Oh When the blues is just an easy song to get everyone going then its a case of having a few loud voices among you to get the rest of the songs going.

ye i know what you mean, the more further south you go, the more loyal fans that go meaning they know the older songs - still isn't very often which is a shame!

ye i know what you mean, the more further south you go, the more loyal fans that go meaning they know the older songs - still isn't very often which is a shame!

#Nothing against younger fans sadly some just hear what other clubs sing and just want to copy them especially some of are younger fans.

#Nothing against younger fans sadly some just hear what other clubs sing and just want to copy them especially some of are younger fans.

i class myself as younger fan as im 16.. but don't want to be tied under the same brush as most of those in the RRE as i have my ST in the main stand but move into the RRE for big games - also i know near enough all the old songs as k have been a ST holder since 4 year old in the lookers until it got knocked down:( the old songs occasionally make an appearance at away games but not enough for mine and most others liking!

• 3 weeks later...