Turned us down

I know a Cheltenham fan that never really rated him, apparently he didn't perform often enough

So like Baxter, Croft, Montano, Brown, Morais, Grounds, Matt Smith, Weslowski, Furman, ....in fact most Latics players going on opinion on here.

I take oppo fans' views with a pinch or two of salt.

I don't know any Cheltenham fans, so I've no inside knowledge. But from what I've seen of him on the telly box, he didn't excite me that much. I never saw him make much impact and, if Cheltenham don't want him, what does that say?

Turned down new deal at Cheltenham if you believe the reports.

Decent scoring record for a midfielder too.

Turned down new deal at Cheltenham if you believe the reports.

Decent scoring record for a midfielder too.

I had a mate whose a cobblers fan who didn't think he was that good, hit and miss. I think it's a case of Vale got promoted and he knows more about them, whereas we have struggled.

So like Baxter, Croft, Montano, Brown, Morais, Grounds, Matt Smith, Weslowski, Furman, ....in fact most Latics players going on opinion on here.

I take oppo fans' views with a pinch or two of salt.

I dont think I know anyone who didnt/dont rate these players?

I dont think I know anyone who didnt/dont rate these players?

The point by the the Cheltenham fan was apparently "didn't perform often enough" and even a cursory reading of OWTB would show a good few comments to the same effect about these players by some of our posters . Edited by LaticsPete