v Shrewsbury - JPT (R1)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not forget that JCH is only 19, this is probably the first time he has been away from home for a prolonged period, he could easily be homesick.

Young lad away from home for the 1st time

All reports lend themselves to the fact he isnt very bright

Tough upbringing and background that he has come from

LJ has elluded to off the field issues being a problem with him...

He's very much a project. He's so raw on the pitch, and it's intermitted that he has issues off the pitch too.

If he develops both on & off the field, we've a heck of a prospect.

I just worry that he's just a bit too, and i'm struggling here for the right word here - well, brap, and he's only a stones throw away from doing someting crazy that ruins his career for him...

Hopefully the fans give him full backing on monday.

I remember saying after seeing him the once, he strikes me a s a Heskey type (just harder). Runs a lot, pulls defenders over the park, but can't finish. He needs a goal. I'd love him to get one on TV.

Hopefully the fans give him full backing on monday.

I remember saying after seeing him the once, he strikes me a s a Heskey type (just harder). Runs a lot, pulls defenders over the park, but can't finish. He needs a goal. I'd love him to get one on TV.

I'm not sure about the "Can't finish" bit... I didn't see yesterday and I appreciate he might have missed a sitter or two... but on the opening day he had a cracking effort go just wide and another couple of decent shots.

He's very, very raw as others have said - but I think there's goals in him, a lot of them if he can stay in line. Personally I'd want him spending most of his time with Tony P as he will learn a monumental amount about being a nice bloke and a cracking striker.

Them two chances cost me £680. I put £20 on us winning 5-1 when we went 2-0 up but ill forgive if he comes off the bench and gets the winner at PNE.

I love JCH and his disappointment at not scoring two gaping chances was admirable clear as day, however this picture shows the attitude he had at the end. Having tried to walk off the pitch and up the tunnel, a member of the coaching staff grabbed him and made him come over and thank us for our support, yet not one clap from the big man. Some fans will turn on him very clearly if this becomes the norm, which would be a big shame.

Ackey - I can only go off the games I've seen him in. (I didn't go on the opening day)

That's all we can do mate - I'm doing the same to be fair and a lot of it comes down to the clichéd x-factor type feeling I have. It's the exact same one Davies gave me - clearly not all is well mentally (and lets be honest there's enough of us on here with a screw loose to know that the kids not alone on that front!) but if he can find is stride, some confidence and some stability he really could be special.

That's all we can do mate - I'm doing the same to be fair and a lot of it comes down to the clichéd x-factor type feeling I have. It's the exact same one Davies gave me - clearly not all is well mentally (and lets be honest there's enough of us on here with a screw loose to know that the kids not alone on that front!) but if he can find is stride, some confidence and some stability he really could be special.

At the start of the season LJ was saying how he looked into the mentality of players before he signed them. To be honest I was a little bit worried because most of the successful teams I have known through my life, be it at school or watching pro teams on tv, have been full of pricks. But then we signed JCH with his loose screw, Rodgers with his court case baggage, connor brown and the killer got a pay rise and Dayton had a beard. So I decided he meant he had a look for some school bullies and I was fine.