Latics short film

At the moment the film will follow a fan and a player on their build up through out the week leading up to the game. However, it could change yet depending on permission to film at chapel road, permission from a fan and what the results of this survey are aswell as some other variables.

It will be similar to the "England Matters" short films from Nike.

Englan Matters for those who haven't seen it- http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=msrzHLVhEJI&gl=GB&hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&guid=

Can we have a poll on which fan you should follow?

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't been on here for a while but I thought I'd do an update on the film.

We recieved 209 responces! Thanks everyone who took the survey. The majority of people asked for the film to be about the players, rather than the fans or both, so we are going to follow two players through the week in the build up to MK dons game, we are unsure which players right now but have a shortlist (Korey Smith, Tarky, Philly, Mellor, Weso are our most preffered).

We are meeting with David Broadbent soon and pitching the idea to him after talking about it while filming this months goal of the month.

Around 95% of people said they would prefer to watch the film on YouTube so have decided to set up an account with adverts and will donate 10% of the ad revenue to playershare (however, it probably won't be too much)

Once again thanks for all the responces, they have been very useful.

Haven't been on here for a while but I thought I'd do an update on the film.

We recieved 209 responces! Thanks everyone who took the survey. The majority of people asked for the film to be about the players, rather than the fans or both, so we are going to follow two players through the week in the build up to MK dons game, we are unsure which players right now but have a shortlist (Korey Smith, Tarky, Philly, Mellor, Weso are our most preffered).

We are meeting with David Broadbent soon and pitching the idea to him after talking about it while filming this months goal of the month.

Around 95% of people said they would prefer to watch the film on YouTube so have decided to set up an account with adverts and will donate 10% of the ad revenue to playershare (however, it probably won't be too much)

Once again thanks for all the responces, they have been very useful.

Account name?