Who am I?

Bored to tears as the wife is making me watch chatty man so filling time.

I am a former footballer who played for Oldham Athletic 190 times scoring 25 times from midfield over a 5 year spell in the 80's. I was signed from just down the rd like many Latics over the years and I went to the potteries after missing out in the playoffs against Leeds.....Who am I?

I am a current professional footballer who played for Oldham Athletic. Although Oldham paid money for me I only had a short time at the club and my appearances were restricted due to bad injury, 18 in total. I am remembered for scoring against my former club stealing a 2 nil win.

In total I have played for 5 clubs who have played premiership football.My last appearance for Oldham was against my current club....Who am I?

I was a midfielder and started my career with Blackpool before moving to Cardiff City. I went on loan to Hull City but only played one game. Injuries played a big part in my playing days and, after signing for Oldham, injuries forced me to retire in 2006 at the age of 32 after having only played just over a couple of dozen games.

That's the one!

Here's another..

I was at Darlington before joining Latics. My spell here only lasted one season. I wasn't the main man, but moved into that position for one game. I have since returned to Darlington.

Who am i?

I presume he was a penney signing... My mind has erased all of his reign!

I started my career at Man City but spent most of my football career in Yorkshire, although I did play a game for a team in Italy once. I also played a few games in America around 94.I played a part in Oldham winning the old 2nd division and during my time as a Latic I scored 14 goals.Since I retired from playing some have called me a pilgrim as i have travelled quite a bit to stay in the game.......Who am I?