League Tables at 19th October

Bristolatic

Where The Subscription League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – GravityGrave, dannyboy55555, JoeP, Zorrro, Ackey, stevesidg, LaticsChris, JoshOWTB, disjointed, underdog, Bristolatic, RobOAFC, laticdickovarmy, LaticsPete, Rocky_Latic, chickenbaltipie, rosa

Correct Half Time Score – Zorrro, Ackey, LaticsChris, disjointed, RobOAFC, laticdickovarmy, LaticsPete, Craig D, 24hoursfromtulsehill

Correct Full Time ScoreJoeP, Rocky_Latic

Correct No of Latics GoalsJoeP, Craig D, Rocky_Latic, Stevie_J, Ex_pat

Correct No of Opposition GoalsJoeP, Zorrro, JoshOWTB, underdog, RobOAFC, LaticsPete, Rocky_Latic

First Latics Scorer – JoshOWTB

Within 100 of Attendance (4,478) – No points here at all

Correct Attendance (4,478) – So, obviously, none here either

8City2 threw away 3 points by posting in the wrong thread :deal: . dannyboy55555 predicted twice so only the first one counts :deal2: , which was just as well as it produced 1 point more than his second crack at it. rosa lost potential points by not predicting a half time score :mmm: . There were no predictions from Carl Waters and wardlelatic, but underdog’s :gorgeous: prediction of an 8-0 win defies description :goggle: .

13-10-19Sub.jpg

Where The Free-to-Play League Points Went:

Correct result W,L,D – pk200, opinions4u, NewBlue, iamjonesyyoafc, BenRad, Latics_Fanatic, L1onheartNew, steveoafc, spadam, John Platt, mikebOAFC, boboafc

Correct Half Time Score – pk200, opinions4u, NewBlue, BenRad, Latics_Fanatic, L1onheartNew, steveoafc, spadam, boboafc

Correct Full Time ScoreLatics_Fanatic

Correct No of Latics Goals – rudemedic, Latics_Fanatic

Correct No of Opposition Goals – pk200, opinions4u, NewBlue, BenRad, Latics_Fanatic, L1onheartNew, spadam, boboafc

First Latics Scorer – Nope. Obviously no one had faith in Rooney :sign0007:

Within 100 of Attendance (4,478) – steveoafc (-4) :applause1:

Correct Attendance (4,478) – Still no 10 pointers

I liked the optimism of the 5-0 win predicted by L1onheartNew :cardinal: .

Thanks to Carlisle bringing an unexpected 600 plus, only one predictor throughout both Leagues got within 100. And how close was that!

13-10-19F-t-P.jpg

13-09-28F-t-P_Champ.jpg

Quite a few didn't post any predictions in the Free to Play League this week, so why not give it a bash?

Ipswich Town were Champions of the top flight. Once. It happens. Still, you're doing a bloody sight better than I am this season.

The less said about you the better.

I saw something this weekend I thought I'd never see. DavidCollinge wobbling. Full on rocking even. The pressure even at this stage is obviously staggering, and it's only going one way.

The less said about you the better.

I saw something this weekend I thought I'd never see. DavidCollinge wobbling. Full on rocking even. The pressure even at this stage is obviously staggering, and it's only going one way.

Yes, took a gamble and it backfired.Normal service will resume tonight...