• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole 'Happy clapper' and 'moaner' thing drives me crazy.

Can't people just say what they've watched every week?

I think LJ has made a lot of mistakes in the last few weeks, negative at Wolves, starting Millar up front and our best forward in the last few games, Philiskirk, out wide. Our away form has been dire and needs sorting. Those are my honest opinions, others may disagree that's what this place is for, it doesn't mean I want the manager sacked and 11 players dropped.

Criticism never hurt anybody!

I think LJ has made a lot of mistakes in the last few weeks, negative at Wolves, starting Millar up front and our best forward in the last few games, Philiskirk, out wide. Our away form has been dire and needs sorting. Those are my honest opinions, others may disagree that's what this place is for, it doesn't mean I want the manager sacked and 11 players dropped.

There's a marked difference between rational and reasoned criticism, and "we're :censored:ing :censored:".

The former is fine; the latter, not so much.

When it's constructive... as opposed to "that was wank"..."we're wank"...

Half a day off work , god knows how much I have spent and sitting in this ground :censored:in pissed off . Sorry lee but your time is up as a manager . Perhaps we could do what Yeovil did and demote lee like they did with skiverton and they appointed Gary Johnson . Result oh yeah promotion . How about asking lee to take a step down and appoint dowie as manager because going into November it's :censored:e. Sorry but lee just isn't up to it On his own anyway. . Desparately need an experienced man to guide this young experienced but talented team. 6 away defeats in 7 . Dear god... I've been told its going to click . When ... ??? Lovely fella lee just no ready for the big job . Crap defending today again . Rant over , I am off for the long drive home . Bring back the guru (dowie )

We will do you think 8 defeats out of 14 is good enough with this team I dont doesnt matter how we are playing we are not winning enough games as of sat we are a third of the way through the season amd sit on 14 points.

i didn't say that, i simply said we hadn't lost... and we hadn't

i dont get how people can winge 1 week about us changing the team at wolves and saying we should stick with a winning team and then the next week moan when he sticks with the team that started the last match we won saying we should have changed it. yes we got beat and yes they are not the best in this league but as others have said, neither are we. we were missing tarky, arguably our best player and definitely best defender. Im as a annoyed as the next man that we lost but you have to pick out the positives as well as the negatives.

Half a day off work , god knows how much I have spent and sitting in this ground :censored:in pissed off . Sorry lee but your time is up as a manager . Perhaps we could do what Yeovil did and demote lee like they did with skiverton and they appointed Gary Johnson . Result oh yeah promotion . How about asking lee to take a step down and appoint dowie as manager because going into November it's :censored:e. Sorry but lee just isn't up to it On his own anyway. . Desparately need an experienced man to guide this young experienced but talented team. 6 away defeats in 7 . Dear god... I've been told its going to click . When ... ??? Lovely fella lee just no ready for the big job . Crap defending today again . Rant over , I am off for the long drive home . Bring back the guru (dowie )

Feel for you mate for putting in the time and effort getting to the game. I was considering it but aside from the distance I couldn't quite afford it.

But sacking Johnson already? Nah can't agree with that.

When it's constructive... as opposed to "that was wank"..."we're wank"...

I agree, it's just frustrating when constructive criticism, and pointing out errors LJ has made (in my opinion of course) get's you thrown in to the moaners bracket.

I do agree there's a big difference between some of the posters on here calling for the manager to go and constructive criticism though.

I agree, it's just frustrating when constructive criticism, and pointing out errors LJ has made (in my opinion of course) get's you thrown in to the moaners bracket.

I do agree there's a big difference between some of the posters on here calling for the manager to go and constructive criticism though.

You're either a moaner or a happy clapper on this forum, no in betweens allowed it seems!

what's the definition of a happy clapper??? everyone who gives reasoned response to a negative comment gets labelled a happy clapper, so can a 'boo boy' please explain what a happy clapper is please?

Happy clappers and moaners are what I like to call opinions!