Who will be totally pissed off if we don't start getting 3 points in most of the League matches from now until the New Year? Realistically there seems to be only Peterborough to be frightened of in this division

Why should we be scared of them? Their in this league for a reason! We've already shown we can match any team in the division.

We should be looking to take 6 points out of 6 from Gillingham & Shrewsbury. If we can gain some momentum from these two games, it'll help us through a tough December. Bradford & Brentford are both in and around the top 6, Coventry would be if it wasn't for their point deduction. Sheff Utd are in the relegation places but they have the players to climb up the table quickly. By New Year hopefully we'll have around 25 points (hopefully more but 10 points from the next 7 games is realistic) and be in the draw for the 3rd round & JPT northern final!

Edited by RobOAFC

In my opinion league one is poor yet again this year, not as poor as last year but still poor. Wolves are a team that lack desire and haven't deserved 85% of their victories. (that is coming from their fans.) Orient didn't look anything special, we outplayed them. The Posh is yet another game I heard we dominated yet I didn't go to that one. I haven't seen Brentford this year. We outplayed PNE who are one of the worst sides I've seen this year, nothing special at all. Swindon had good passing spells but ultimately another game we dominated and thankfully got a deserved 3 points. Walsall should be higher in my opinion as they're one of the more convincing sides I've seen, they didn't outplay us but on their part it was the perfect away performance, got an early lead and defended well and shadowed us out of it for large spells of the game. I'm looking forward to us playing Coventry as they are a class side, arguably the best in the division I always watch them on the box if they're on a Sunday, shame about their points deduction.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Yesssssss.

BTW I never said that we should be scared of anybody, typical Latics fan mentality.

This year is going to be different, much much different!

Erm pretty sure you said Peterborough were the only team to be frightened of this year?!?!?

Edited by kentlats

Bloody typical, you start a thread about expecting us to start winning in the League and get replies from a couple who do not understand the English language, pointing out negatives.

Show me where I've been negative, I'm just pointing out your mistakes/lies. And thanks for your concern but I have a good grasp of the English language and last time I checked scared and frightened meant pretty much the same thing.

Edited by kentlats

Show me where I've been negative, I'm just pointing out your mistakes/lies. And thanks for your concern but I have a good grasp of the English language and last time I checked scared and frightened meant pretty much the same thing.

You were negative in not replying to the point of the thread, being to get 3 points, which we did. 'Pretty much' the same but not what I said at all. You still have not mentioned the 3 points so perhaps I should say non-positive rather than negative!