Playershare Websearch

PLayershare Websearch  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are you aware of Playershare Websearching method of earning money

2. 2. Would you consider having a tab for Playershare Websearch?

• Yes. Permanent tab after my others
    • Yes. Permanent Tab as my homepage
    • Yes. Will give it a try for a few days; see how it goes.
    • No. Not at all.
    • Other
  3. 3. Would you consider the link and image as part of your signature?

You can help Playershare by using the link below.

Fee free to add it to your sig or whereever.

Early days, but so far but average seems to be one tenth of a penny per search.

I did approx 300 searches of 3 days (bit of a hammering for work on one day) and earned about 20p

Its not for everything, but adding it as a tab to your browser could work. GO elsewhere if it does not produce the results. Houses for course and all that.

There are easylinks with the search results.

There are also EP which give enhanced payment.

The best method of earcning is still the easyfundraising part (ther websearch it is a part of easy fundraising)

Link

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

Edited by singe

I tried it for a couple of searches. Safe to say I won't use it again. The websearch is :censored:e.

I think it more important to focus on what it is for, it is not claiming to be the ultimate search engine.

And I clearly stated as an addition to normal, not replacing it.

Even if you use it to type in Google every time, you will be contributing to playershare.

And if 100 people did that, it would make a difference.

Edited by singe

I'm all for honest expression but it may have been more helpful if a slightly gentler tone had been used.

Apologies, I don't want to undermine the good work you seem to put in at all.

These sort of simplistic search engines are useful for only the very basic searches, so if it's Wikipedia or BBC Sport etc. you're looking for they're alright, but once you try to find something specific it's not so useful. For that silly comment I'll start using it again...

Edited by Mullet

Apologies, I don't want to undermine the good work you seem to put in at all.

These sort of simplistic search engines are useful for only the very basic searches, so if it's Wikipedia or BBC Sport etc. you're looking for they're alright, but once you try to find something specific it's not so useful. For that silly comment I'll start using it again...

Cheers Mullet. That's apprecated. You are right, of course. It has a limited function.

But every use helps, for very little effort.

I'm not sure how this works yet.

If I do a search using this link, playershare get some money even though I'm not logged in to an easyfundraising account,

But when I buy something say from Amazon do I need to be logged in to an easyfundraising account associated with playershare for playershare to benefit?

Also if I have already been on say Amazon via google and haven't cleared out my Amazon cookies does google get the money and not playershare.

Edit :

I see that OWTB has turned the word Amazon into a link, is this a playershare link or for OWTB's hosts benefit

Edited by laticsrblue

I'm not sure how this works yet.

If I do a search using this link, playershare get some money even though I'm not logged in to an easyfundraising account,

But when I buy something say from Amazon do I need to be logged in to an easyfundraising account associated with playershare for playershare to benefit?

Also if I have already been on say Amazon via google and haven't cleared out my Amazon cookies does google get the money and not playershare.

Edit :

I see that OWTB has turned the word Amazon into a link, is this a playershare link or for OWTB's hosts benefit

Owtb benefit from the word changing link.

Shop through a logged in easyfundraising account and PlayerShare benefit.

Even if you have, say, an Amazon account, it will still raise money for playershare butying through easy fundraising.

What about the cookies though?

I've bought stuff in the past through Topcashback and not had the cashback because before I clicked through to the sellers site using topcashback I had found it through google, so I guess google got my money.

I try to prevent this now by clearing all of the sellers site cookies from my browser before clicking through using topcashback.

What about the cookies though?

I've bought stuff in the past through Topcashback and not had the cashback because before I clicked through to the sellers site using topcashback I had found it through google, so I guess google got my money.

I try to prevent this now by clearing all of the sellers site cookies from my browser before clicking through using topcashback.

Probably an answer to my own question.

I bought some stuff from Amazon 2 days ago via my easyfundraising account, which I setup specifying support for Playershare, and today I've had an email from easyfundraising saying I had raised money for Playershare. I hadn't cleared any Amazon cookies and must have clicked through to them from google loads of times in the past, so it appears that in this instancance at least there was no need to clear any cookies to ensure that the money went to the right place.

The email from easyfundraising also mentioned that installing their "Find and Remind" toolbar would generate 50p for Playershare.

Edited by laticsrblue

• 7 months later...

Raise some money for PlayerShare without leaving your seat.

Click on the link below. Search for Oldham Athletic and click through to the official site.

Repeat daily.

http://laticsplayershare.easysearch.org.uk/

If 3,000 Latics fans did this we'd raise £5,000 a year before any other fund raising activities!