No tickets available for tonight!

Just decided last minute to go watch the lads tonight. As it is all ticket I went to our ticket office to purchace a ticket. They had sent them back at 2.00 pm . Nothing they could do. I phoned Mansfield they said theres nothing they can do. So here the is a cash paying fan being told despite oldham having only sold about 120 tickets. I cant buy one. A little bit dissapointed.

Just decided last minute to go watch the lads tonight. As it is all ticket I went to our ticket office to purchace a ticket. They had sent them back at 2.00 pm . Nothing they could do. I phoned Mansfield they said theres nothing they can do. So here the is a cash paying fan being told despite oldham having only sold about 120 tickets. I cant buy one. A little bit dissapointed.

Yes, it's silly from Mansfield, but I've no sympathy for you on this. It has been widely publicised since the date of the replay was known that this would be the case...

Yes, it's silly from Mansfield, but I've no sympathy for you on this. It has been widely publicised since the date of the replay was known that this would be the case...

Although the club did say on the fishal today at the bottom of their preview that Latics fans buying a ticket must buy a ticket beforehand and the ticket office was open until 5. I can see how that would be slightly misleading to somebody wavering today who may have thought they had more time than they did.

Although the club did say on the fishal today at the bottom of their preview that Latics fans buying a ticket must buy a ticket beforehand and the ticket office was open until 5. I can see how that would be slightly misleading to somebody wavering today who may have thought they had more time than they did.

This is what I went off.