Stupidity

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No am not I know him really well

And judging from his recent Facebook post he has read all this at some point today.

And makes a cracking point about safe standing needs to be in the game none of this would of happened then.

Can we put that forward as part of the argument for safe standing:

'Would stop a lot of over reacting and ballooning by Oldham fans on a forum'

Can we put that forward as part of the argument for safe standing:

'Would stop a lot of over reacting and ballooning by Oldham fans on a forum'

i've got another others for safe standing, it will enable the yoof to easily rotate 90 degrees and face away fans for taunting and general "banter". it will also help them to sing with their backs to the pitch without falling over the seats

i've got another others for safe standing, it will enable the yoof to easily rotate 90 degrees and face away fans for taunting and general "banter". it will also help them to sing with their backs to the pitch without falling over the seats

It will make for easier evasion of stewards sometimes resulting in Benny Hill-esque hilarity.

Edited by HarryBosch

Was she fit?

No and couldn't control her husband when he kept jumping up at the start of every song/attack and the kid standing up on the chair either. Embarrassment.

Sort of woman who would break a nail getting through a turnstyle or you would snap in two if you gave a decent cuddle too.

Your type? Heheh