1 or 2 coming in...

I know its probably quite petty, but why dont things like Plummer/Joyce leaving and Schmeltz being out sick/Philiskirk being injured ever get put on the official website, yet we get to hear that a 17 year old at the club has passed his driving test?

I've also noticed that the website has stopped putting LJs comments in the match reports, the only way you get to hear his opinions is via Matt Chambers and Mike Keegan on twitter.

No mention on the OS either today of the reserves thrashed 4-1 by Rochdale..a strong team out too..are they too embarrassed to put it up ?

Latics team 1 Coleman, 2 Lockwood, 3 Brown, 4 Winchester 5 Worrall 6 Byrne 7 Rodgers 8 Pritchard 9 Arkins 10 Millar 11 Trialist.

Bove 16, Belezika 15 and Schmeltz 22 on at half time.
Edited by BP1960

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mention on the OS either today of the reserves thrashed 4-1 by Rochdale..a strong team out too..are they too embarrassed to put it up ?

Latics team 1 Coleman, 2 Lockwood, 3 Brown, 4 Winchester 5 Worrall 6 Byrne 7 Rodgers 8 Pritchard 9 Arkins 10 Millar 11 Trialist.

Bove 16, Belezika 15 and Schmeltz 22 on at half time.

Did they even mention there was going to be a game against Rochdale reserves?

I've just seen a list of 7 players that Latics have listed for loan. Three of them are obvious, and I don't think have even played any minutes for the first team this season. Three more are current fringe players, occasionally starting matches but usually not more than bench warmers. The other one would probably more of a surprise to some. Loaning him out would free up decent wage.

In other words, I suspect LJ is up for quite abit more wheeling and dealing this month.

Just to clarify. I won't be confirming any of these names

a ) Just incase I compromise my source

b ) On the off chance that any of these players don't even know that their services are being offered around.

Oooooooh - i like the suspense!!

The suprise one? My wild guess is Charlie Mac; dur to his injury record.